The BIGGEST little Art Show of the Year!
To View the Art, click HERE.
Galleries open 1-6pm Mon.- Fri., 1-5pm Sat. & Sun. Open on Wed. until 8pm. Closed Thanksgiving day.
A cornucopia of "small" works priced to sell, this extraordinary pageant of original art works in two galleries is one of the most anticipated fine art shopping opportunities in New York City. Truly, the BIGGEST "little" Art Show of the Year!
Unlike other exhibits, the Thumb-Box Sale is a rotating exhibition - with each work sold, another work takes it place. Returning shoppers often find a plethora of additional works from which to choose.
On view Mon - Fri 1-6pm, Wed until 8pm. Sat & Sun 1-5pm. Closed Christmas Day. Open Christmas Eve until 5PM.
The reception will be held on Thusday, December 8, 6-9PM.
Pictured are works (clockwise) by Del-Bouree Bach, Kathy Anderson, Lois Fisher, Christopher Zhang, Michelle Palatnik, Richard Lithgow, Lou Lalli, and Guy A. Wiggins.
JURY OF AWARDS
1. John N. Lewis Memorial Award, $400, Stephanie Marzella, "Cornelius View "
2. Martin Hannon Memorial Award, $300, Anna Wainright, "City Light"
3. JoAnn Leiser Memorial Award, $200, Richard Lithgow, "Russian Spirits "
4. D.Wu & Elsie Ject-Key Memorial Award for Oil or Watercolor, $200, Del-Bourree Bach, "Mystic River Rail"
5. Don Donaldson Memorial Award for Figure Painting in Any Medium, $100, Michelle Usibelli, "Musing"
6. Certificate of Merit, Stephanie Amato, "Boat House Revisited"
7. Certificate of Merit, Dorothy Lorenze, "Sitting Pretty"
8. Certificate of Merit, Jean Schwartz, "Morning at Libby’s Cove"
9. Certificate of Merit, Steve Hessler, "Buried in the Dunes"
1. Alphaeus P. Cole Memorial Award, $200, Joy Beckner, "A Good Life (Long)"
2. Philip Isenberg Memorial Award, $50, Carmiah Frank, "Virtual"
3. Certificate of Merit, Judy Pestronk, " Rooster"
1. Philip Isenberg Memorial Award, $200, Anthony Almeida, "Times Square Courier"
2. Certificate of Merit ,Bo Kass, "Flowers in Light"
3. Certificate of Merit, Alan Richards, "Reflection"